Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About “Out the Back Creations”

Kathy Kujala Ivany, a freelance photographer and nature lover; putting God’s magnificent creations to print so we can realize what he has created and then go out and take in the beauty in front of us instead of taking it for granted. I often have boxes of pictures that are just sitting around in boxes becoming old and discoloured, or pictures that are on your computer that no one ever sees? If you are like me, then let me be the answer to this problem! As a photographer, I believe that photos should be shared and kept away from the harsh effects of time. I will custom design your personal photo book, upload them to be published so they never get lost, ruined, or discoloured! If you need an extra copy for someone else or something happens and yours gets ruined, you can just re-order a new one at anytime. A book will not be published until you are happy with the result and give the final blessing. I use the publishing company Blurb, and are very confident that you will be pleased with their books. You supply the photographs and any text you'd like, and we'll designs the book for you!

Cookbooks! Also a specialty. As a person who loves to dabble in the kitchen, I know the importance of family recipes. What a wonderful way to welcome a new bride to the family or just to preserve those old recipes before they have been lost forever. See my book “Just for Raven” created for my daughter-in-law upon marriage into our family. It is a compilation of recipes from family and friends together with marriage quotes. Very unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment